Open APP Feature Explained
Using Open APP Service
The Open APP Service enables users to install specific APK music streaming apps to the device as well as use offline mode on applicable applications!
Open APP Service
There are 19 music services supported, however a limit of 4 apps can be installed at the same time to provide optimal performance and maintain a great user experience.
Open APP Service's Supported
Tidal, Qobuz, Deezer, Spotify, Amazon music, SoundCloud, TuneIn Radio, myTuner, Sirius XM, DS Audio, bandcamp, Melon, Bugs, Music Mate, AWA, QQ Music, KK BOX
*Specific validated apps by ACTIVO can be installed. Not all apps available in app stores will be validated for our device, such as Apple Music and Google, but we will continue to add services available for download. Although an app is validated, there might be some restrictions on services, policies or updates. Also, some apps are only available in select countries.
*North & South America: Tidal, Qobuz, Deezer, Spotify, Amazon Music, SoundCloud, TuneIn Radio, myTuner, SiriusXM, DS Audio and bandcamp.
How to install Open APP Service
Instructions of how to download and install Open APP Service on your player:
*Example: Download and install of Spotify on CT10 from APKPure.com.
1. On your computer, go to https://apkpure.com.
2. In the APKpure search box, type "Spotify" and press enter.
3. Click on "Spotify Music" to take you to the app page. Then, click on the green button "Download APK" to initiate the download of the app file to your computer.
4. Connect your CT10 player to your computer. Then, drag the downloaded Spotify file into the file named "OpenService" on the player.
*The OpenService folder is automatically generated on the player. The process with not work if the app file is placed outside of this folder.
5. Once complete, safely disconnect the CT10 player from your computer.
6. On the main menu of the CT10 player select "Service" folder.
7. Now you will see the apps that have been downloaded to the player and you will need to install the app by tapping on the icon to the right.
8. Next, select "INSTALL" to initiate the install process.
9. Once the install is complete you are ready to start streaming!
To install other APPs on the player, repeat the steps above for each service.
Music Streaming App Offline Mode Support
Some apps such as Spotify and Tidal support offline mode. For full instructions, please see the instructions of the corresponding application. Also, some apps allow for you to choose the location of where the files are stored. To save storage space on the device, you may choose files to be saved to the the external memory (microSD card) tin the settings of the app. Note: You will not be able to access these files outside of the application, they will be hidden.
*Example: How to play Tidal in offline mode.
1. Connect to WiFi.
2. Download content that you would like to access while in offline mode.
3. Once all files are downloaded as accessible for offline mode, turn off WiFi on the player.
4. Access your offline content in the Tidal app and press play. Note: You will still be able to directly access your currently playing content through the Notification Bar while the app is running.
- Caution -
The source of apps listed is unknown and not provided by ACTIVO. Please be aware that if any app is installed, the device may be damaged and personal data compromised. If you install an app from an unknown source, despite the warning, ACTIVO is not responsible for any damages to the device and data resulting from the app's installation, and downloading and installing such apps may limit the scope of after-sales services provided by ACTIVO.
Installation of any app is under the discretion of the user.